Copying to a device with iTunes 11:
Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable. Wait for itunes to recognise the device.
Select the device using the button at the top right-hand corner of the screen (to the left of the button labelled 'iTunes Store):
From the list of different media, choose the section labelled 'Apps'. This will show all of the apps installed on your device. If you scroll down you will see a section labelled 'File Sharing'. This allows you to transfer files between your computer and apps that support file transfer, such as MyBB.
Click on MyBB to select it. The area on the right hand side should now show a title above it saying 'MyBB-Import Documents'. Drag your backup file into this area and it will be copied to your device.
If you are using iTunes 10:
- Once your iPhone is attached to your computer you should see it’s name listed in the left hand side bar under “DEVICES”. For example “John’s iPhone”.
- Click on this label to see a summary page about your iPhone. You will see the following headings across the top of the page: “Summary”, “Info”, “Apps”, “Music” …
- Click on “Apps” (the third one across) to see details about all of the apps installed on your iPhone. If you scroll down to the bottom of the page you will see a section title “File Sharing”, this shows you all of the apps on your device that are able to exchange files with iTunes.
- Select MyBB from the list.
- Click the ‘Add’ button to open a new window to find your backup file.
Once the file is copied, click the refresh button on My BB’s main page if the file doesn't appear automatically.